Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Indianapolis or Bust

I'll soon be heading out to Indianapolis, Indiana for the 3-day American Christian Fiction Writers conference which is sure to be wonderful...as always. There is nothing like spending time with "your own kind of people." In this case, fellow Christians who also happen to love writing and reading fiction. There will be writers from novices to best-selling authors, as well as editors and agents. I will have the opportunity to spend some time with my agent and many friends who I only get to see once a year. Additionally, I will have time to talk with editors in hopes they will take interest in my manuscripts. Prayers welcome!

No doubt the meals will be fabulous! Look for a post on Indianapolis next week, complete with a recipe based on one of my scrumptious hotel meals.

Thank you to all who wrote to tell me they enjoyed the interview with author Cynthia Ruchti. Those who left comments were entered into a drawing for her latest release, A Door County Christmas.

AND THE WINNER IS.....

Kathryn Page Camp!

Congratulations, Kathryn!

No comments:

Post a Comment