Monday, November 1, 2010

And The Winner Is....

Congratulations to Amber Robinson, winner of If It Weren't For Us Christians, There'd Be A Lot More Christians!

Amber is the author of Mercy Rising and is heavily involved with Compassion International. You can check out her Website at www.amberrobinson.com.

Do you have a country that you would like to see featured next (or soon)? Leave a comment and I will put it at the top of my list! And if you have an interesting experience or great recipe to share from someplace you've visited, please mention it and I'll contact you by email.

3 comments:

  1. How about Australia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Amber!

    I second Australia. I have a friend who lives there and I'd love to visit her someday! Would love to learn more about the country and culture.

    ReplyDelete